Would you like to come on a double-decker bus tour in Utah? US Bus Utah is the only company in the state with a double-decker bus!
- Senior (Ages 65+) (One Day Pass)
- Senior (Two Day Pass)
- Adult (Ages 18- 64) (One Day Pass)
- Adult (Two Day Pass)
- Student (Ages 13-17) (One Day Pass)
- Student (Two Day Pass)
- Child (Ages 3-12) (One Day Pass)
- Child (Two Day Pass)
- Family (Two Adults & up to 5 Children under 12 years old) (One Day Pass)
- Infant (Under 3)
- Family (Two Day Pass)
A Full Day of Salt Lake City Sightseeing
Make the most of your time in Salt Lake City with a ticket to all the best landmarks and attractions! With your ticket, you get to board our Hop On – Hop Off sightseeing open-top bus tour with 17 stops.
See everything Salt Lake City has to offer at your own pace along with a selection of the city’s top attractions. Your driver and guide provides commentary on the sites you see along the way, so you leave the tour with a greater knowledge of this city’s history and culture.
Explore the most popular landmarks as well as hidden gems! If you want to spend more time at a particular spot, hop off the bus and explore, then get back on to head to the next stop.
Get your pass and travel with ease and flexibility around Salt Lake City on a US Bus Tour Today!
Your one-day period doesn’t begin until you redeem your receipt for a boarding pass.
- Council Hall
- North Capitol Hill
- The Cathedral of the Madeleine
- Governor’s Mansion
- Rice – Eccles Stadium
- Utah Museum of the Fine Arts
- Fort Douglas Military Museum
- Natural History Museum of Utah/Red Butte Garden
- “This is the Place” Heritage Park
- Utah’s Hogle Zoo
- Trolley Square
- The Leonardo/Library Square
- City Creek Center/Hilton Flag Stop/Sheraton Hub Stop/Pioneer Park/Hampton Inn
- Gateway Center/Clark Planetarium
- Salt Palace Convention Center
- Lion House
- Family History Library/Temple Square