US Bus Utah provides a hop on, hop off bus touring system for those visiting Salt Lake City. The US Bus sightseeing tour of SLC will take you to many famous landmarks such as: Temple Square, the State Capitol, a state-of-the-art library, Liberty Park, University of Utah, and more. Also, relax and enjoy a top-notch dining experience with the best restaurants in Salt Lake City. Our goal at hop on, hop off bus Utah is to make your vacation a memorable, so join us for the best sightseeing bus tour in Utah!
Click the numbers below to see an image of each stop!
Note: due to city bylaws there are no physical stop signs at the stops.
Note: We have changed some of our stop numbers and moved stop 1 to Council Hall at the Capitol Building. We are working on redoing the numbers on the map.
- 1. Council Hall
- 2. North Capitol Hill
- 3. The Cathedral of the Madeleine
- 4. Governor’s Mansion
- 5. Rice – Eccles Stadium
- 6. Utah Museum of the Fine Arts
- 7. Fort Douglas Military Museum
- 8. Natural History Museum of Utah/Red Butte Garden
- 9. “This is the Place” Heritage Park
- 10. Utah’s Hogle Zoo
- 11. Trolley Square
- 12. The Leonardo / Library Square
- 13. City Creek Center
- Hilton Flag Stop
- Sheraton Hub Stop
- Pioneer Park/Hampton Inn
- 14. Gateway center / Clark Planetarium
- 15. Salt Palace Convention Center
- 16. Lion House
- 17. Family History Library/Temple Square