15 Fun Things to Do in Salt Lake City at Night
Are you looking for something fun to do in Salt Lake City at night? Do you think that there are no fun things to do in Salt Lake City at night. Well, then you just need to look a bit harder and we want to help you do that. Here is our list of 15 fun things to do in Salt Lake City at night.
- Enjoy a custom Salt Lake City trolley tour. We are happy to set one up for you with your group of up to 25 people. We can even decorate our trolley for you or even play music inside the trolley. You are also welcome to enjoy food and drink as your ride around Salt Lake City and this old fashioned, rustic and fun trolley.
- Check out one of our local bars and pubs and yes we have lots of them to enjoy. A few local favorites include: Squatters Pub and Brewery, Cheers to You, The Red Door, and Keys on Main.
- Laugh your head off at the Laughing Stock, improv comedy theatre. This place offers a variety of hilarious plays that are never short on laughs and fun.
- Go admire and and enjoy the beautiful water fountains or jump in if you dare at the Olympic Legacy water fountain at the Gateway mall. There are also some fountains with music playing at the City Creek Mall.
- Rent a green bike from the Salt Lake City bike co-op and go for an evening bike ride around downtown Salt Lake City.
- Visit Temple Square and go on a tour. They are open until 9 p.m. or if you want a more comprehensive historical and cultural tour of Salt Lake City, consider taking a Salt Lake City Walking Tour. They are offered in the evening.
- During the Summer there are often free concerts at various locations such as the Gallivan Plaza.
- Go on a sunset tour of Antelope Island and the Great Salt Lake.
- Go for a scenic drive up one of our beautiful canyons. If you have a car you can drive yourself. If not, we are happy to take you on a canyon tour.
- Go bowling. Salt Lake City has a lot of bowling alleys. Bowling is always one of the funnest things to do at night in Salt Lake City.
- Go to our award winning Salt Lake City library and browse the books and other materials. If the weather is good, you can go up on top and check out the view of the city from the rooftop.
- Go on an evening hike. Ensign Peak and the “Bedroom” hike by Red Butte Garden are popular choices.
- Check out an awesome star show at the Clark Planetarium.
- Go to a movie. The movie theatre at the Gateway mall plays most of the new release movies.
- Check out one of Salt Lake City’s local restaurants. In fact, you could try 2 or 3 or even 4. Try enjoying part of your meal at each of 2-4 different restaurants.