Are you wondering what are the best parks in Salt Lake City? Well then look no further, that this blog post. Here we will share with you what we think are the best parks in Salt Lake City and where they are located.
- Jordan Park- Located in the North West area of Salt Lake City near Rose Park, Jordan Park has a skate park as well as lots of swings, slides and green space. Furthermore it is located right in front of the International Peace Gardens, a beautiful collection of gardens designed with themes from around the world. This park and its gardens are located at approximately 1000 South and 900 West.
- City Creek Park- located at 110 North and State street- this beautiful Salt Lake City Park is great for walking, relaxing and during the Summer there are concerts performed in the park 2-3 nights per week.
- Resevoir Park- Located on South Temple and about 1300 East- near the University of Utah- this park has lots of space for picnics, swings and slides and a tennis court.
- 11th Avenue Park- located at 581 North Terrace Hills Drive- in the avenues- this park has a basketball court, a jogging court, volleyball, picnic tables and much more. This best Salt Lake City park is great for all kinds of outdoor activities.
- Sugar House Park- known for their fireworks on July 4th, Sugar House park is located at approximately 2100 South and 1300 East and is one of if not the biggest parks in Salt Lake City. You can walk, bike, jog, go sledding in the Winter, and much more. Dogs are welcome. This park also has a fairly large pond on it.
- Liberty Park- another one of the larger parks in Salt Lake City, Liberty Park is located at about 900 South and 700 East and covers a few blocks. You can walk, bike, picnic at one of their picnic tables, play tennis and much more. The Tracy Aviary is also located at Liberty Park. There is also a lake with paddle boats and a swimming pool.
Which of these parks is your favorite? Or do you have another one of the best parks in Salt Lake City that is your favorite?