Are you looking for some Salt Lake City scenic attractions to explore? If so, keep reading to discover the top 5 Salt Lake City scenic attractions.
- Antelope Island- This beautiful and scenic island is located near the Great Salt Lake. While many people think they want to come to Salt Lake City and see the Great Salt Lake, the real Salt Lake City scenic attraction is Antelope Island. Most sightseeing tour companies including us, offer a combined tour where you visit both. You also want to be aware that the Salt Lake is about an hour’s drive from downtown Salt Lake City. So you want to allow for at least 4 hours for a tour. You also want to go in the evening so you can watch the sunset. While there you will see a variety of animals including but not limited to antelope of course.
- Litle Cottonwood Canyon- Home to the Snowbird and Alta ski resorts this is one of the many canyons in the Salt Lake area. Take a nice scenic drive during the Summer and Fall or go for a hike. You can also check out the wildflowers near Alta during the Summer. This is a must visit Salt Lake City scenic attraction. During Winter you can of course, go skiing or snowboarding.
- Big Cottonwood Canyon- Home to the Solitude and Brighton ski resorts you can of course ski and snowboard in Winter, and in Summer you can go hiking, mountaineering, go for a scienc drive, or just enjoy the beauty of this scenic canyon.
- Park City mountain resort- Just like the other canyons in Winter you can of course, ski, and snowboard and they also have sledding and tubing. However, in summer you can also go tubing, ride a zip-line, and explore the Utah Olympic Park with tons of fun Summer activities. Plus the hiking and mountain sunsets are beautiful. You can also ride a gondola up the mountain.
- Mount Timpanogos and cave- This Salt Lake City scenic attraction is actually located about a 1 hour drive from downtown but is well worth the visit. Hike up to the cave and get a tour of the inside of the cave, or if you are more daring, you can hike up and down the entire mountain.
Want a guide and transportation to go see these Salt Lake City scenic attractions? Contact one of our drivers George, or if you have a group of more than 10 people contact us and we can schedule a special group tour.