You have questions and we have answers. Here are the answers to our most frequently asked questions.
- Are your buses wheelchair accessible? Unfortunately since we are using older buses, they are not. However, if you are able to remove yourself from your wheelchair, we can help you collapse your chair but we do not have wheelchair lifts on our buses.
- Can I bring my dog on your bus? By law we have to allow all service dogs but we also welcome smaller well behaved dogs in containers or who can sit nicely on your lap. We cannot have dogs running around on the bus however.
- Are you open on Sundays? Yes we run 7 days a week.
- I’m at (name of hotel), where do I go to catch the bus? If you are near the Salt Palace, you can walk to the Salt Palace to catch the bus, if you are at any other downtown hotel, see our schedule page for the list of hotel pickup locations.
- Where can I park my car while I go on your tour? Free parking in downtown Salt Lake is extremely limited. We recommend parking at the capitol building and then getting on the bus in front of the council hall information center with the two buffalos outside.
- Can I get on the bus at any stop? Yes, although we do not have stop signs at all our stops, so we recommend that you board either at the Salt Palace, at one of our hotel pickups, or at the state capitol building, or Heritage park.
- Can I buy my ticket on the bus? Yes of course.
- If I buy a 2 day pass do I need to use it 2 days in a row? No, you can use it for any 2 days you wish.
- Do you have a military discount? If you are under 65 and are military, we offer you the senior discount, however, we cannot give you a double discount if you are both senior and military.