Looking for things to do in Park City, Utah besides skiing? While Park City, Utah is known for their great skiing, there are also plenty of other things to do in Park City, Utah. Here are five of the best and funnest things to do.
- Visit the Utah Olympic Legacy Park. This great park is lots of fun and has a variety of activities for people of all ages to enjoy. In Summer you can ride a zip line, go down the mountain in an inner tube, ride a bobsled, tour the facilities that were used during the Salt Lake 2002 Winter Olympics, climb their rock course, ride a scenic nordic lift, watch future olympics training by jumping into a pool and more. You could entertain yourself for days here.
- Go on a hike. Park City, Utah has some of the most beautiful and scenic hikes in the entire state. So grab your water bottle, hiking boots and a few friends and enjoy the scenery.
- Hire a private guide to take you on a tour and learn more about the history of Park City and enjoy the popular sites.
- Go shopping. Park City has outlet malls as well as many unique stores you won’t find anywhere else. Then of course, they also have the popular stores you can find anywhere like Walmart, and Target.
- Enjoy some of the unique food and restaurants you will only find in Park City, Utah. Check out this list of unique restaurants in Park City, Utah by Tripadvisor. While you can still find many of the chain restaurants in Park City, Utah as well, it’s always better to try out some of the local flavors as well. Alternatively if you happen to be in Park City, Utah on a Sunday during the Summer season, you can check out the Farmers’ Market and sample the delicious fair there.
Have you already been to Park City, Utah and found something fun to do that isn’t skiing? Share what you did in the comments below.